High Quality Battery for HP Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB1819NZ (72.9Wh, 6 cells)
- ConditionReplacement, Brand New
- Number of Cells6 cells
- Cell TypeLi-Polymer
- Size*mm(L x W x H)
- Warranty1 Year
- AvailabilityIn Stock
Product Larger Images
Compatible HP Battery Part Number
Compatible HP Laptop Model Name
- Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB1819NZ
- Spectre X360 15-EB0000NS
- Spectre X360 15-EB0000NZ
- Spectre X360 15-EB0002NB
- Spectre X360 15-EB0002NE
- Spectre X360 15-EB0002UR
- Spectre X360 15-EB0003NA
- Spectre X360 15-EB0006UR
- Spectre X360 15-EB0013NF
- Spectre X360 15-EB0015NL
- Spectre X360 15-EB0018NO
- Spectre X360 15-EB0035TX
- Spectre X360 15-EB0041UR
- Spectre X360 15-EB0043DX
- Spectre X360 15-EB0046TX
- Spectre X360 15-EB0100NG
- Spectre X360 15-EB0387NG
- Spectre X360 15-EB0922NZ
- Spectre X360 15-EB0998NZ
- Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB0000(7MQ47AV)
- Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB0042NA
- Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB1002NX
- Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB1004NW
- Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB1172NG
- Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB1174NG
All our high quality replacement batteries for HP Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB1819NZ notebook come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
If you have a problem with one battery which bought from us, please contact us first. We will process your request and try to find a solution for your problem. If the problem cannot be fixed by our technical support engineer, we will generate an RMA number (Return Material Authorization) for you. If inspection concludes that the returned battery is defective, a new battery will be shipped out without extra charge.
Please note: we cannot process returned batteries if you have not yet received an RMA number.
A: First, find out the part number of your old battery or the model name of your laptop (e.g. 'HP Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB1819NZ') and match with our product compatibility table. Second, please compare the old battery with our product images to make sure their shapes are the same. Lastly, check the voltage (rating) is the same as the old one. For more details please click How to find one correct battery for my laptop?
A: 100% OEM compatible to ensure compliance with your original HP Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB1819NZ battery specifications (the same size, high quality). All of our laptop batteries for HP Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB1819NZ have passed international certifications (CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001 / 9002).
A: New HP Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB1819NZ battery pack is usually shipped in a partially charged state. Please discharge your new HP Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB1819NZ battery pack to 10%-20% and charge it for 3-5 times to fully activate the battery to the maximum rated capacity. In the using process, do not use it less than 20% of the electricity before charging. In addition, if the battery is not used for a long time, please charge it once a month, and keep the remaining power in about 50% then store in a dry and cool environment.
A: 1. Turn your HP Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB1819NZ laptop over.
2. Find the laptop battery release button lock for your HP Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB1819NZ laptop.
3. Now your HP Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB1819NZ laptop battery is unlocked, locate the battery release button.
4. Press the laptop battery release button, gently pull the battery out of the laptop.
5. Now your HP Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB1819NZ battery has been removed, please install the replacement HP Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB1819NZ battery.
6. Insert the battery into the slot. Push your HP Spectre X360 Convertible 15-EB1819NZ battery to the laptop and secure it in place.